We are pleased to announce the 2009 Chairman Award Winners to our thousands of members, students, volunteers, sponsors, partners and stakeholders.
Competition was fierce; however, these centers rose to the top of the list...
"The best of the best for 2009."
These centers excelled in:
* promoting and advertising classes
* increasing our brand image in their communities and nationally
* maintaining a thriving volunteer staff
* growing membership and their student base
* implementing succession planning and skills transfer in their center
* demonstrating and sharing best practices
* and hosting vibrant websites
1st Place Winner: $1,500--Longmont, CO--Sarah Jane Snyder
2nd Place Winner: $1,000--Huntington, NY--Slava Vero, Moss Rawn
3rd Place Winner: $ 750--Brockton, MA--Kathleen Reid
Special Kudos to the Leadership at these centers who provided a positive, innovative, and creative environment for members, students and staff.
We would also like to recognize two additional centers whose staff/volunteers have shown Exemplary Performance:
Puget Sound, WA
All centers will receive an award plaque and will be featured on our website.
Congratulations and Thank You -- to all of the 2009 Winners.
We appreciate the support, dedication and energy you contribute to SeniorNet's mission.