Be in-the-know in 2013: Get AARP’s 2013 Almanac! A free E-book with facts, figures and forecasts for the year.
AARP’s inaugural Almanac is packed with facts, figures and forecasts relevant to people 50+. With dozens of categories, this treasure trove features—
- a look ahead at the key issues and happenings expected in 2013
- a look back at 50th anniversaries, including President John F. Kennedy’s assassination and Martin Luther King “I Have a Dream” speech
- ways to save money this year, including places to get free stuff (from good-for-you yoga classes to decadent doughnuts) as well as sales tax holidays and seasonal best buys
- tips for staying healthy, from power foods to delicious recipes to the screenings you need this year
- movie, TV, and music trivia, with Billboard top hits, M*A*S*H* memories and all-time classic flicks
- great vacation spots this year (don’t miss the monarch butterflies before global warming changes their patterns!) as well as film festivals, book fairs and food festivals nationwide
- deadlines, new laws and Supreme Courts cases that could affect you and your family
HERE’S HOW YOU CAN GET THIS BOOK!